Coronavirus: Press Update
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SEYCHELLES
SUNDAY 22ND MARCH 2020
As of the last update sent on Saturday 21st March 2020:
- There are 7 positive cases of COVID-19 receiving treatment at the Isolation Centre at the Family Hospital.
- All patients remain stable except one who is in critical condition.
- 18 patients who were under investigation have tested negative.
- There are 8 patients undergoing further investigations.
- There are 25 persons in quarantine at the two facilities.
- There are 35 persons in home quarantine as per public health guidelines, with appropriate follow up from surveillance team and the support of law enforcement.
- Contact tracing continues to follow up on the contacts.
» All news