Department of Health issues New Press Update on COVID-19
As of 11am today, Tuesday 17th March 2020, there are:
- 7 patients in quarantine. This includes 2 children.
- 4 positive cases for COVID-19 in Seychelles. They are at the Isolation Unit at the Anse Royale Health Centre.
- 1 suspected case being tested for the virus who is in isolation at the Isolation Unit at Anse Royale Isolation Unit.
- 2 individuals who were admitted to the isolation unit yesterday have been discharged after testing negative for COVID-19.
- Everyone in isolation are stable.