1. Authentication of Documents
1.1 List of Documents and Pricing
1.2 Procedures / Requesting Authentication
2. Assistance to Seychellois Stranded Abroad
2.1 Temporary Travel Document
In instances where Seychelles nationals have lost their travel documents in a foreign country they should contact the nearest Seychelles Embassy or Consulate. In the absence of both they can contact Ministry of Foreign Affairs (link to consular section address).
2.2 Seychelles Passports
Passports are processed and issued by the Immigration Department of the Ministry of Home Affairs. To get access to forms and application procedures please visit (Link to Immigration Website)
2.3 Repatriation of remains
In the event that a Seychelles national has passed away in a foreign country, we can:
- Provide the family with information about the necessary conditions and procedures that have to be followed in order for the remains to be repatriated
- Provide details of local Funeral Agents
- Bring family member into contact with key persons or organizations dealing with the repatriation
- Pay any bills or give money from public funds to settle payments
- Take charge of the repatriation
Family members that are repatriating the remains of a loved one are advised to:
- Seek advice from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs/The Seychelles Embassy/Seychelles Consulate about the local repatriation procedures as conditions for repatriation vary from country to country.
- Respect the local repatriation procedures and conditions.