Travel & Visa: Visitors travelling to Seychelles
Seychelles is a visa-free country which means that there are no visa requirements for any persons wishing to travel. Although a visa is not required to enter Seychelles, visitors should nevertheless have in their possession a valid passport or other travel documents recognized by the government of Seychelles in order to gain entry. The passport must be valid for the period of the intended stay until arrival back in the holder’s country of origin or residence.
A visitor’s permit is issued on arrival in Seychelles to travelers visiting for the purposes of holiday, business, visiting friends or family and who also meet the following criteria:
- is not a prohibited immigrant;
- is not a holder of a valid permit which entitles the holder to reside in Seychelles;
- holds a valid return ticket or ticket for onward travel for the duration of the visit;
- has confirmed accommodation; and,
- has sufficient funds for the duration of the stay (minimum of US$150 or equivalent per day).